Tuesday, December 8, 2009

August 30: Personalized Books and Sketches


Like most fans who buy personalized copies of Unpublished Sneyd at conventions, Elizabeth (from Toronto) had Doug add "bunny ears" to her sketch.




While Doug was sketching Tracy, he found out she was born in Newfoundland but now lives in Toronto.







Besides having Doug do a sketch in his sketchbook, Dave bought a copy of Preliminaries, which features preliminary development materials, like pencil and color roughs, for several Playboy cartoon finishes.





(blog entries by Heidi Hutson)








1 comment:

T. Walton said...

Hey Guys!

Tracy here... I just had a flashback to Fan Expo '09 and remembered you saying something about posting pictures so I thought I'd check and there I was!

It was so nice to meet you both. You were both really sweet and I just wanted to say thanks to Doug for the drawing- I was on cloud 9 for days. I cherish it.

Lots of love-

Tracy